The Activity Center is a great place for students to engage students with fun and educational online activities that align with Rethink’s curriculum and IEP Builder. The Activity Center enables students to practice important skills and promotes independence. All activities and progress are automatically tracked and graphed, allowing teachers and parents to see the student’s progress. Embedded within each activity are prompts and scores designed to motivate the student, In addition, the activities can be customized for different subjects and learning levels.
Follow these simple steps to start your student using the Activity Center today!
Step 1. Go to “My Students” and click on the student’s name. Click on “Activity Center “, and then “View Credentials”.
- Go to “my students”. Click on “activity center tab”. Click on “view credentials”.
- Print out the credentials you need for your student
- Go to rethinkfirst.com, enter the student’s user name and password to log into their Activity Center.
Other helpful hints for using the Activity Center:
- To promote independence, teach your students to type in their own user name and passwords
- To promote generalization of skills learned in the classroom, send the credentials sheet home with the student so that parents can help their child log into the Activity Center and practice the games and skills at home
View a Data Collection Webinar On Demand!
Learn Best-Practice Tips for Collecting Data in Inclusive Settings
Watch the webinar on demand to learn why data collection is important. Collecting data not only demonstrates and reinforces student learning, but also informs instruction and supports teachers in being reflective about their own practice.